At D’Arcy Inspired, our work is all about people — both as themselves, and as part of a team and the wider organisation. For this reason, we have a clear code of practice.
This code of practice supplements the disciplines expected from the professional bodies with which our people are affiliated — British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Institute of Leadership and Management – and applies to all our work. Its key elements are:
- Relationships: we conduct commercial relationships within the spirit of the agreement as well as the detail of the contract.
- Invoicing: we only invoice for what is contracted; nothing extra, unless it is first agreed with the client.
- Dedicated executives: we only field the executives that were promised at the outset of a contract.
- Confidentiality: when working with teams and individuals in process work what comes into the room stays in the room – always.
- Respect: we create safe spaces in which people can work and grow; we will never ask a client to go into a process situation where we have not been ourselves.