Building a global operations team
- The Client
- A German pharmaceutical company operating in 170 countries.
- The Brief
- “I need to build a strong global operations team, one that will support the business in terms of shared common interest, as well as technical skills.” The Global Operations Director had spoken.
- The Response
An initial series of 1-2-1 sessions, followed by workshops in Japan, USA and Germany which included:
- profiling for thinking preference, communications style, and mindset management
- encouraging straight talk: getting the inconvenient truths into the room so that barriers and incorrect mindsets are broken down
- bonding through creative arts activities
- exploring the reality of trust
- focusing on strategic challenges
- The Results
- This is now a team that is growing in trust and effectiveness.